My blood pressure looked good, baby's heartbeat was at 155bpm (it's pretty much been consistent throughout my pregnancy so far), and I'm up a total of.... drum roll please... 15lbs! Wowza. I must have really enjoyed myself over Thanksgiving. I need to lay off of the sweets. My constant craving for all things chocolate can subside anytime now.Seriously. Any day now.
Granted, I am exactly where I should be and my doctor is very pleased with my progression - I guess that I just didn't think that I gained 5.5lbs within 4 weeks. Needless to say, I will be back on the treadmill more than just 2 or 3 times a week.
Christmas is in a few weeks (2 from tomorrow, to be exact) and Eddie and I are in the least bit prepared. Like always. We wait until the VERY last minute to do our shopping. We won't be able to swing that within the next few years. We did pick out our Christmas tree last Sunday and I am proud to say that this is the first year that we didn't pick out a "dud" tree. Last years tree was an absolute disaster - so much that I didn't even know if I wanted to go down that road again this year. But our little tree is perfect!
Gestation week: 24
Total weight gain: Up a total of 15lbs!!
Baby size: Baby R has gained nearly 4oz (if not more) since last week! Well over a pound and probably over a foot long.
Major baby developments: Brain is growing quickly and taste buds are continuing to develop.
Current issue: Finding the motivation to get my butt on the treadmill.
Current craving: Chocolate.
Exercise this week: None to report other than walking the stairs at work.
Hormonal moment of the week: I've been a good girl
Stretch marks: Still none, but I obsess over looking for them. They're bound to show up sooner than later.
Maternity clothes: Ahhh, yes.
Most recent baby purchase: Cutest onesie!!
Fluttering/kicking: Movement, movement, and MORE movement.
Most memorable moment of the week: Picking out our baby furniture.
Speaking of baby furniture, here is what we've picked out:
CRIB
DRESSER
GLIDER & OTTOMAN
I can't wait to order it all!! Soon enough, soon enough...
Here is my "growing by the seconds" baby bump (and Grayson...)
More to report from the baby belly at week 25...
Peace, love, and baby,
Meredith & Eddie




No comments:
Post a Comment