9.09.2009

houston... we have a heartbeat!!

It's official!! We're having a baby... what an absolutely amazing, indescrible feeling it was to hear the sound of the baby's heart. It was truly music to my ears. Tears rolled down my face, instantly. I was in total and complete awe that I am carrying such a miracle. I knew it all along, but the confirmation just made it so real. Way more real than the 4 (yes, I said 4) home pregnancy tests that I took back in July.

Eddie and I are so excited...

So, I am officially 11wks and a few days. Our official (or unofficial, depending on my ultrasound at 20 weeks) due date is 3.28.2010. March babies are awesome. Now I will finally let my mother and Eddie take pictures so that I can post them and send them to my Auntie Sissy Rachie in California :)

I've been so nervous to so much as say the word "pregnant" out loud for fear that something awful may happen. But I need to overcome my fears. As I am nearing my second trimester, I am feeling much more confident and am now no longer afraid to tell "too many people" that I am pregnant. I am telling the world!!

At 11wks the baby is just over 1.5 inches long. Size comparison: a fig, and is almost completely formed. The bones are already starting to harden and the baby is moving around around like crazy, although I can't feel anything just yet.

I am falling in love already...

More to report from the baby belly at 12 weeks...

Peace, love, and baby,

Meredith & Eddie








This is what baby looks like at 11 weeks. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of myself at 11 weeks... But I will be sure to post one at 12 weeks

1 comment: